Friday, December 11, 2009

My Silver Bells

I wanted to do a page that included the special moments that we spend together as a family during the holidays and here's what I came up with. I think it is safe to say that Christmas is our most favorite holiday and we LOVE to decorate. The whole house is decked before Thanksgiving except for our Christmas trees. Each one of us has our own tree which is why there are four trees in the picture and we make a big deal out of decorating them together. Rhea, of course, has to put on her first of several holiday dresses and away we go. Yes, we actually have enough ornaments to completely overload four trees and no, we don't have a huge house. If we are blessed with snow that day, we proceed to the outdoors for sledding after convincing Rhea that she needs to wear something warmer. I tried to use the wording segments of the song "Silver Bells" to represent sledding down a hill. Silver Bells is a wonderful song and really describes our family during the holidays. I titled this page MY Silver Bells because of the precious three that make up my life and I am so thankful to have this time of year and our memories to share with them.

Silver Bells

No comments: