Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

It was time for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch! Rhea insisted on picking out the tiny pumpkins while Stephen wanted the "super huge" ones. We always have fun at this place and never seem to have enough time or energy to play with everything.
Corn Maze


Tractor Races
Cow Girl
Climbing Area
Digging In
Stephen was trying out his new costume with Daddy's Help
I can't remember if I bought an extra one for Daddy or Rhea??
Our Lioness

Sorry for the double picture; she is just that cute

Handsome Knight

OK, so this is where Halloween night comes in. Let's see, how do I put this delicately...... First, I have the most wonderful husband in the world, but he wasn't high on the popularity list this night. There is only ONE holiday of the year that I can't change and it happens to be Halloween. The neighbors seem to look down upon knocking on their door after the fact and explaining that we are here to trick-or-treat since your husband knowingly scheduled a gig on Halloween. Did I mention that I have the most wonderful husband in the world. I really do, but he bugged me a little this night. The kids actually made it easy on me since it was the shortest trick-or-treat run we had ever done. No, I didn't encourage them to quit. They were happy going home to hand out the packages of goodies they had prepared earlier in the week while looking through their own treasures. I think darling husband plans to be home next year.
Even Mommy Dressed Up

No comments: