Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sport's Zone

Sport's Zone

Our next stop on the big family visit was to Sport's Zone.  We had a great lunch at Cantigny and were ready again for some fun.  The first stop was go-cart racing.  I was driving Rhea, so you'll be happy that I didn't take any pictures while driving.  Uncle Dennis lapped me twice, but he didn't have a four year old with him either.  At least that was my excuse.  It was then onto the batting cages for the boys.  Everyone managed to get their fingers smacked by a ball, but all survived and had a great time!  Next up was a round of miniature golf.  Ryan, Stephen, and Rhea pretty much had their own rules.  At times, they were all putting the same hole at the same time while running circles around each other.  Rhea would frequently give up and just throw her ball in and call it a success!  I think this is the first time she actually "played" all 18 holes and even did a few over again while she was waiting for everyone to keep up.  I don't think we actually kept score, but my guess would be that either Alex or Aunt Carla won.  We were very hungry by the time the game was over, so it was off for pizza at Maciano's!!

No comments: