Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!! We had an incredibly BIG day today; complete with sugar highs AND lows. Tom and I began our morning performing an 8am Easter service in downtown Naperville with the kids in tow. It's awesome to be able to work and have the whole family together!! It was then time to come home for an early lunch and quiet time so the Easter bunny could come and hide all of those eggs. We weren't to keen on keeping the kids at home after gorging themselves with sugar, so it was off to the rock wall. Stephen was a champ and Rhea, well, I don't have to tell you that she throughly enjoyed herself for the first time on the wall. I was the designated Belayer since I didn't quite have enough energy to make it up the wall after a long weekend/two months of Taekwondo tournaments. I honestly crashed for two hours when we got home and look forward to much rest in the coming weeks!!

No comments: