Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pinewood Derby

We had so much fun at Pinewood Derby this year. I made sure we had a two week window to complete our cars this year and we made it to the finish line!! Tom made the initial cuts and then it was time to carve, sand and paint. I might have gone a little over board on Rhea's since it clearly was done by mom and not a 5 year old. She at least picked out the design, paint color and decals while participating a little in the sanding process. Tom also helped me with the weights in the end and was perfectly at 5 ounces for both cars. Way to go dad and awesome job to the whole family since each car made it down the track!! Stephen also won a speed award and I didn't manage to get a picture of his busy body that day. I at least have video if I can ever manage to get my computer to behave long enough to post them....lol

Pinewood Derby



No comments: